Here you will find information about my research developments. You can check out my blog for latest updates.
My research and the research of my students focuses upon several areas including:
- enhancing the utilisation of evaluation research and other evidence sources by public sector decision-makers. Including matters of integrity in evaluation systems;
- the use of ethnography in evaluation;
- people-oriented process re-engineering;
- The collaboration/augmentation of employees with AI including career transitioning;
- Human-centred leadership and HR practice.
I would be delighted to hear from anyone interested in these topics – including opportunities for collaborative working and potential PhD applicants.
Keywords: evaluation; process evaluation; evaluation and monitoring; public sector; public sector evaluation; programme evaluation; evaluation evidence;
The statements and opinions conveyed and contained on this site are my own and not those of my employer.